- Multiple keyboard types for the same language are not supported in Windows XP
- IME modes in Windows are not currently supported
- Opening links in new tabs/windows from page from local drive(opened with file:// protocol) doesn't preserve keyboard layout
- Using Open links in tabs and Open links in windows mouse gestures keyboard of new tabs/windows
may not preserve keyboard layout
- On Linux TabLang may interfere with other system-wide keyboard switcher installed (xxkb, kkbswitch or KDE4 kxkb)
- TabLang is not available for Mac OS.
Latest bugs filed for TabLang
tablang is incompatible with tab utilities add-on
Preference not to change language when switching to search bar
Cyrillic URL crashes Firefox with TabLang
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.